S$5000 - S$7000 per month
11 days ago
Our client, a leading US law firm based in Singapore, is seeking a legal secretary to join its fast-growing and busy practice.
In this role, you will be working very closely with the Director of Operations, the Regional Director of Asia Operations, and the Partners on an extensive range of important activities.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Manage partners diaries and calendars, travel arrangements, expenses, script work, filing (both electronic and hard copy), scanning, photocopying, editing, formatting, word and PowerPoint processing and assisting in other administrative matters.
- Manage legal secretarial duties in a time-sensitive matter with a focus on diplomacy and tact.
- Manage all legal documents, memos and letters which includes editing, proofreading and updating.
- Effectively use and manage the document management system to ensure a clean and updated system.
- Work closely with the Director of Administration on all office related partner activities such as off-sites, complex meetings or client relationships.
- Work closely with global teams on ensuring approvals and updates can happen in a timely manner.
- Work with the Director of Administration to ensure a secured working environment is maintained.
- Provide business development support when needed.
Other responsibilities will include assisting with client related activities, supporting with training and development, and other general office management tasks.
Applications are welcomed from professional legal secretaries, particularly those with prior experience gained at a well-respected legal practice.
Please apply within.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.