Dublin, Republic of Ireland
pension, bonus, healthcare, plus
9 months ago
Based in Dublin the role will work with local counsel and business heads across Europe and act as the primary data protection point of contact for EMEA providing strategic privacy advice on products, services, competitions and initiatives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide strategic advice to buisiness heads and stakeholders on all EU privacy and data security related issues and responded to any requests for disclosure from enforcement authorities;
- Prepare updates on changes in applicable international privacy laws for the region and keep all stakeholders abreast of changes;
- Provide ongoing advice on GDPR and ePrivacy as well as data related regulations;
- Provide development teams support on privacy implications of new products;
- Draft GDPR documentation including privacy policies, data protection policies, data transfer agreements and data subject rights handling policies and provide support and training to EU teams to develop knowledge and accountability across the region.
The successful candidate will be a qualified lawyer with 4-6 years PQE coming from the dedicated privacy practice of a top tier firm, or already be working in-house within a dedicated privacy team. The opportunity represents an exciting and unique opportunity to design, shape and lead the EMEA privacy function for a high growth fintech organisation.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.