Ethics & Compliance Analyst: Global Luxury Brand
We are working with a Global Luxury Brand, who are looking for a Ethics & Compliance Analyst to join their team. The position will be based in London and are offering hybrid working. For further information about this position please apply.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with oversight and implementation of internal and external policies and procedures.
- Manage the company’s compliance software.
- Manage the Company’s sanctions screening software.
- Compile and analyse compliance data.
- Project manage Ethics and Compliance affairs, including tracking, calendaring, and meeting deadlines.
- Manage the compliance mailbox and respond to requests relating to compliance & ethics, including in relation to conflicts of interest, gifts and outside interests.
- You will play a key role in the development and growth of the company Ethics and Compliance program.
- You will constantly look for ways to improve the compliance & ethics initiatives.
Who you are:
- Ideally, candidate should have 2+ years of experience as an ethics & compliance professional or other position with direct compliance and ethics responsibilities.
- Experience managing and working within compliance and ethics software.
- You possess a positive and approachable demeanour and have exceptional interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills.
- You are a team player who is driven, forward thinking, innovative and agile, with commercial acumen.
- You have a strong work ethic and superior attention to detail.
- You have impeccable judgement and unimpeachable integrity.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.