Heem Hian Lim
about 2 months ago
- Advise the regional business on antitrust and competition law matters relating to mergers and acquisitions, product and marketing, sales and distribution, partnerships and commercial relationships
- Maintain, develop and operationalize Ethics & Compliance matters; this includes anti-money laundering, anti-bribery & corruption, whistle-blowing, investigations
- Inform business on regulatory developments in the region that may impact the business, perform legal and compliance risk analysis and to advise the business accordingly
- Identify, analyse and mitigate potential business ethics risk to the organisation
- Provide support on Ethics and Antitrust compliance program through training, communications and audits
- Legally qualified candidate with 9-12 PQE, with the recent 3 years (minimally) in an Ethics & Compliance-focused role
- Graduated from a prestigious law firm and practised with a top tier local law firm or an international firm
- Proven and recent track record in managing Antitrust/Competition law for clients/international MNC
- Strong communication and influencing skills are critical in this role
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.