You will sit in the Markets team, specifically focusing on the Equities division. Your responsibilities will include:
- providing legal support for the Equities business across a range of products including cash equities and derivatives;
- providing additional support to the wider Markets team in connection with the execution of strategic priorities; and
- advising on all aspects of firm and functional regulatory and strategic change projects applicable to the businesses.
As such, in order to be successful in your application, you will need to demonstrate:
- clear experience of equities transactions and/or a strong markets regulatory background. This experience could be gained in-house, private practice, or both;
- an ability to effectively identify and escalate legal and commercial risks in the context of the Bank's governance and risk policies;
- strong communication ability, including capability to clearly explain legal requirements and developments to internal stakeholders, and managing these relationships effectively.
If you are interested in the role, please either apply online, or get in touch with Tom Evans of Taylor Root at TomEvans@taylorroot.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.