Entrepreneurial Corporate Role
The ideal candidate is someone who has already gained sufficient experience in dealing with private companies to be able to scope, quote and do the work comfortably. The skills to be able to manage clients, manage costs and expectations is really important with all of the firms clients.
This role will require you to
– Run transactions ranging from deal sizes which can extend from £1 million to £30 million typically. Dealing with all aspects of the SPA
– Drafting corporate documentation for matters such as MBOs, de-mergers and re-organisations
– Shareholder and investment agreements
– Drafting bespoke articles of association.
– Responding to company law based queries on a host of matters.
– Commercial aspects of share and asset sale agreements including warranties and indemnities.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.