One of the leading global brokerage firms is looking to take on their first employment specialist lawyer in London. This is a great opportunity for a lawyer to move in-house and retain high-quality work.
Resposibilities will include:
- drafting and negotiating employment contracts alongside business leads;
- providing specialist employment law advice including on contracts, disciplinary procedures, TUPE, and equal opportunities;
- assisting with all aspects of employment litigation across the EMEA business.
To be successful you will therefore need to be able to demonstrate:
- clear experience working as a specialist employment solicitor, either at a leading law firm or large organisation;
- ideally, experience advising within the financial services sector.
If you are interested, please apply online or get in touch with Tom Evans at TomEvans@taylorroot.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.