11 months ago
We are recruiting for an Employment Lawyer to join a collaborative team of experienced counsel with a high performing, privately owned business.
- Advise on workplace matters; including workplace policies and procedures and work, health and safety issues.
- Consulting on workplace investigations on matters involving work, health and safety as well as bullying and discrimination.
- Drafting complex agreements, including employment contracts, contractor agreements, and commercial restraints of labour hire agreements.
- Drafting termination of employment correspondence and providing assistance in relation to employment disputes.
- Admitted to practice in Australia or New Zealand.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of Australian employment experience
- Have experience in working on employment and work, health and safety matters in private practice.
- Be proactive and capable of prioritising work accordingly.
If you are interested in being considered for this role please send your CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing email@example.com or call 0292369000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.