Dublin, Republic of Ireland
8 months ago
Currently working with a leading Irish firm who are actively looking to hire a senior lawyer for their market-leading Employment practice group in Dublin.
The Employment practice group provides innovative and commercial solutions to complex HR issues in the context of high profile contentious and non-contentious matters.
- Responsibility for the design, development and dissemination of Knowledge to the Employment team and clients.
- To play a proactive role in bringing knowledge BD ideas to the Employment group
- To align Employment knowledge with other departments
- To collaborate with the client tech team and (data team)
- To support the delivery of Employment knowledge and legal services.
They are ideally looking for a mid to senior lawyer (around 5yrs PQE) with Employment knowledge experience.
For more information, please contact Hamish at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.