South East England, England
about 1 year ago
A need has arisen for a Legal training to join the Employment, Immigration and Reward department of a leading UK law firm.
The role is to provide bespoke training sessions to their clients on all aspects of employment law for a range of audiences including managers, HR professionals and in-house lawyers. You will primarily be involved in delivering these training sessions and providing support to the training function generally.
- Preparing and delivering bespoke training sessions to clients, usually at their own premises, on all aspects of employment law.
- Assisting with the preparation and running of multi-day HR Academy courses, at our premises and at the client's premises.
- Assisting with the production of template and bespoke e-learning / webinar courses for clients.
- Assisting with planning and implementing marketing of our client training service, both internally and externally.
- Assisting generally with maintaining our training resources and records, including keeping template courses up to date.
This role will require travel around London & the South East but the firm has recently opened centres in the Midlands so being based north of London would be an advantage. You must have at least 2 years' experience in employment law and some prior experience delivering training would be preferable but is not essential to this role.
To discuss in more detail please apply with a current CV to the link below.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.