Employment / EPL Senior Associate
Are you an experienced Employment Practices Liability (EPL) Senior Associate or Employment Lawyer seeking a pivotal career opportunity? If so, this is your chance to join an excellent EPL team in our national client’s Melbourne Office.
Our client is a highly respected national law firm with a strong reputation and presence in the insurance law area. The client base is top-notch with leading international and national insurance clients. This law firm is recognised as a leading Defendant Insurance law firm in Chambers and Legal 500. It was recently listed as Insurance Law Firm of the year in Best Lawyers. It has also been recognised as an Employer of Choice for several years now.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on employment practices liability matters for a mix of national and international insurance clients. The work is top-notch, and you will have the opportunity to work on complex and high-profile matters. You will be working closely with one Principal. The team is close-knit and friendly.
The Ideal Candidate
You are an EPL lawyer from a defendant focused practice who is keen to take the next step in your career. Or, you are an employment lawyer with an interest in focusing on EPL matters.
You can demonstrate:
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively liaise with clients, colleagues, and stakeholders;
- A systematic and organised approach to case management, with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy;
- A proactive and collaborative attitude, with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team; and
- A readiness to guide and supervise juniors in the team, as well as contribute to the firm’s business development initiatives.
Your experience includes:
- Providing advice and representation on the full range of employment matters. This includes disputes and contract review.
This firm offers a friendly, supportive, inclusive and flexible working environment, high-quality professional development programs, excellent resources, and systems. Not to mention a competitive remuneration package, wellbeing program and social activities.
The Next Step
For more information or for a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Sean Murphy on +614 2913 7658.
Interstate and New Zealand lawyers are encouraged to apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.