Employment Associate (2-7 PQE), 12m FTC.
Employment Associate (2-7 PQE) – International Law Firm – 12 Month FTC.
Taylor Root have recently partnered with a top international law firm, in their search for an experienced employment associate to join their ranked team on an initial 12 month fixed term contract with flexibility to extend. This role will be based in the firms London office and will be hybrid (2-4 days in the office).
Our client is a well-known international law firm with a focus on successful individuals and private client, working closely with entrepreneurs, financiers, and private family offices. They also advise charities, brands, corporations, and governments.
The firms leading employment practice represents both employers and senior executives with a wealth of experience and innovative solutions to navigate any employment-related issue. They have built an impressive reputation for its work across various industries, including financial services, media, fashion, sport, and well-known charities.
This role will focus on all aspects of employment law with an emphasis on the employer side of the practice.
The key responsibilities:
- Handle a diverse caseload for both employers and senior executives, covering contentious, non-contentious, and transactional work.
- Work across multiple sectors, including private, public, and non-profit organizations.
- Manage your own caseload with appropriate supervision.
- Deliver timely and high-quality legal services.
- Effectively manage clients’ affairs and finances.
- Supervise support staff (including secretarial, trainees, and paralegals).
- Collaborate with legal staff and partners across departments.
- Continuously develop personal expertise and knowledge.
- Contribute to business development activities to generate increased work.
- Maintain compliance with quality standards and professional ethics.
The ideal candidate will be between 2 – 7 PQE, and have good experience in UK employment law coming from another top ranked employment practice or top 100 law firm.
To find out more about this exciting new role and to apply for this exciting position please apply now.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.