£100000 - £140000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Employee Incentives Solicitor
Our client, a Magic Circle law firm is seeking an interim incentives solicitor due to increased workloads on the team for 3-6 months.
The firm's employee benefits and incentives team advises across a broad range of sectors including financial services, private equity houses, UK and international quoted companies, and multinationals. The work will include:
- design, drafting and implementation of all types of discretionary and all-employee incentives plans;
- managing legal, regulatory and tax advice on global incentive plans and remuneration arrangements;
- advice on remuneration governance, design, reporting, remuneration committee and shareholder issues:
- advice on remuneration regulation (e.g. financial service sector remuneration);
- remuneration advice on board and senior executive hires and terminations;
- advice on corporate governance, regulatory and tax issues affecting incentives and remuneration;
- employment tax advice;
- the remuneration aspects of public and private M&A, IPOs, capital raisings and other corporate transactions.
The successful individual will be ideally 3+ PQE with an employee incentives background gained from a Magic or Silver Circle firm.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.