Our Client is a world leader in the engineering and manufacturing of force protection solutions, integrated perimeter security systems and industrial mesh production and fencing products. They are currently looking to appoint a Group Legal Counsel, to sit in the head office in Central London.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a mid-level commercial lawyer, circa 4-6 PQE, who is looking for a step up into a challenging and international environment, working very closely with Group GC in London. In-house experience in a similar, heavy industry is preferable, but not a pre-requisite. You will responsible for managing all commercial legal matters within EMEA, so any of international law would be beneficial, as well as any European languages skills.
Key Skills and Qualifications include:
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales or Common Law Jurisdiction
- Experience in an international corporate head office legal environment, preferably within EMEA
- Broad knowledge of commercial law, IP and IT also helpful, as well as any experience of ABC & compliance
- Energetic, motivated and confident manner - able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Flexible and pragmatic - able to respond rapidly to a wide range of challenges and demands in a small and very dynamic head office team
- Comfortable working in a diverse team environment both within head office and across a decentralised Group, while still taking responsibility for achieving results
- Flexibility to travel occasionally
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.