about 1 year ago
Taylor Root are seeking an eDiscovery Consultant to join a leading international practice based in Central London.
The role is responsible for providing consultancy services to the Litigation practice and the wider company practice groups. You will be required to:
- Assisting client/lawyers in expediting data transfer utilising media devices/SFTP including data logging
- Providing Relativity support including: user access and security permissions, review workflow set-up and support, application of search logic and text analytics features and creation of native and/or tiff productions for disclosure
- Delivering training sessions
- Maintain and improve litigation specific knowledge via courses, software demonstrations and other industry events
- Attending internal and external training events
The successful candidate must have experience using Relativity, Nuix and experience utilising SQL. You should also have a good understanding of forensic data preservation tools and techniques.
To apply for this role please send a current CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.