City of London, London
8 months ago
My client is a leading magic circle firm and they are seeking to hire a Knowledge Paralegal to support the work of the Knowledge team and some aspects of the BD team.
Reporting to the PSL Counsel, the Knowledge Paralegal requires excellent organisational abilities, legal research and drafting skills and an ability to make use of the firm's extensive suite of IT products and platforms.
The role involves extensive interaction with people across the firm at all levelspeople in the DI Group and across the firm at all levels, including partners, associates, trainees, other paralegals and executive assistants.
You will be involved in awide range of knowledge responsibilities including:
- Monitoring new judgments and preparing summaries suitable for busy fee-earners.
- Drafting articles on legal developments of relevance to the Group and its clients.
- Leading on the preparation of the Group's weekly update email.
- Drafting, in consultation with a Senior PSL, the Global Investigation Group's monthly client newsletter.
- Assisting fee-earners with precedent searches and identifying and tracking cases.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.