Disputes – 3-4 PQE
Our client is seeking a talented and ambitious 3-4 PQE solicitor to join their highly regarded Disputes team. They are a leading London law firm with a reputation for providing the highest quality legal advice and service to their clients. The firm provides specialist legal services to private and commercial clients. They are best known for their family and private client work and are widely regarded as one of the very best of the small number of firms in the UK who provide these specialist services at the highest level.
Their Disputes team is known for its expertise in handling complex commercial and financial services litigation matters for both private and commercial clients. With niche practices in sports, education, entertainment and other dispute areas, there is a considerable depth to their expertise.
- Must have broad range of litigation experience, with an emphasis on commercial litigation and financial services disputes.
- Experience of regulatory investigations and related litigation will also be sought.
- You will have a broad experience of disputes across all areas of business, working for both private and commercial clients. In particular, you will have experience of both contractual and tortious claims, and ideally have an interest in and experience of the financial markets.
- Will possess 3-4 years’ PQE, E&W Qualified
- Strong academics
- High quality training and experience
- You will be ambitious, technically strong, hard working, and a good team player.
- You will be confident and sociable as well as discrete when dealing directly with clients.
For further information about this position please apply.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.