about 1 year ago
Our client is an international innovation company and global leader in the manufacturing sector, headquartered in the Stuttgart area. An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a dynamic and strategically-oriented
In this exciting and challenging position you will have the unique opportunity to drive and successfully lead the development and implementation of game-changing IP strategies to support the company's Transformation for the future by addressing the role of IP to support the Transformation Drivers: Sustainability, Mobility and Digitalization. Therefore you will contribute to the company's strategic vision and its corporate strategic plan by working with internal stakeholders and business units to establish and implement intellectual property strategies. As head of the global IP team you will have overall supervisory responsibility for management and operations of the IP team as well as operational responsibility for the global IP asset management. Together with your team you will also prosecute patent applications worldwide and conduct patentability and Freedom to Operate assessments. You will represent the company in front of official IP authorities and courts. In this responsible position you will also represent the company in expert committees and at national and international IP conferences. Furthermore you will be responsible for leading important negotiations with competitors, suppliers and clients.
- Qualified Patent Attorney, licensed to practice before the European Patent Office
- At least 10 years' experience, ideally in an internationally operating company and ideally experience in people management
- Excellent communication skills as well as strong negotiation and leadership skills, ability to influence and lead change initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to become an integral part of a business team, establishing credibility and developing effective working relationships
- Ability to execute and deliver in a rapid, fast-paced business environment
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Fluent in English and ideally German
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.