I'm currently recruiting an exciting leadership role with a global financial services provider. The Director, Financial Institutions Credit Analysis will be responsible for leading credit analysis & rating activities across the financial insutitions sector. This is a great time to join as the function and business expand in the region, and you will act as a subject matter expert for this sector.
- Lead credit analysis on financial institutions in Greater China, making recommendations and commentary to credit committees
- Act as subject matter expert in the business and provide credit analysis input to work covered by other analysts
- Lead organisation of financial insitutions credit rating committees
- Communicate with clients on global ratings' methodology and credit risk procedures
- Offer advice and insight during meetings with issuers and investors regarding credit analysis and credit rating matters
- Bachelor degree and CPA / CFA preferred
- Minimum 10 years' experience in analytical position for financial services, including credit analysis, research or advisory
- In depth knowledge of APAC financial markets, in particualr within banking and non-banking sectors (leasing companies, trust companies, insurance, funds etc)
- Excellent communication skills in English & Chinese, preferably Mandarin
- Comfortable at giving presentations to senior executives
For a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities, please contact David Richardson on +852 2973 6333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.