over 1 year ago
Taylor Root is seeking Digital Media and Technology Lawyer to join a leading UK publisher for a 16 month contract.
The focus of this role is to provide assistance to the whole business on digital media and technology matters, including their digital team and two TV channels. On a day to day you can expect:
- To advise on the drafting and negotiation of agreements relating to all aspects of digital and web publishing, including affiliate deals, social media and other commercial and digital publishing relationships (including those with platforms such as Facebook, Apple, Google and Amazon);
- To support and advise on the drafting and negotiation of a range of commercial, digital and technology agreements, including equipment procurement, maintenance agreements, hosting, software licences and SaaS, outsourcing, data licenses, services agreements and more general contracts;
- To support the advertising/advertising operations teams on all aspects of their business such as adtech, programmatic, OBA and ad blocking;
- To give legal, commercial and strategic advice on industry and technological developments in digital, web and social media, assessing risks and opportunities and negotiating relationships with platforms, equipment and other device manufacturers;
- To advise on new digital product or service launches with an emphasis on consumer law, data protection, advertising and other compliance issues;
- To advise on related regulatory and compliance issues, including some company secretarial tasks;
- To provide advice and identify best practice on data protection issues.
The successful candidate should have experience of technology contracts, digital media, publishing, social media, apps and e-CRM gained either rin practice or in house. Knowledge of programmatic advertising technologies would be an advantage.
To discuss this in more detail please send a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.