A leading overseas investment bank is currently looking to recruit a talented prime finance/derivatives lawyer to join their Birmingam based legal team.
You will be involved in a broad range of work including:
- updating master agreement templates, policies and procedures applicable within the group,
* negotiating master agreements,
* developing negotiation policies for all agreements governing the services, products and transactions offered by Prime Services;
* drafting and maintaining standard templates in relation to its brokerage and clearing activities,
* overseeing negotiation and drafting of trading, clearing and prime brokerage documentation, including derivatives clearing documentation, prime brokerage agreements, broker terms of business and financing agreement, trading agreements together with ISDA documentation, prime brokerage and other master agreements
* drafting of the documentation and structuring transactions as part of a global team with teams in London, Paris, NY, HK.
You will ideally be a newly qualified lawyer with derivatives or prime brokerage or netting experience gained at a leading law firm or financial services institution.
For more information or to apply please contact Penny Parker on 0207 332 9586 or email email@example.com quoting ref: 199942PP
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.