City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
8 months ago
Taylor Root are seeking a Derivatives paralegal to join an international law firm on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual, who is keen to be challenged, and feel comfortable working under pressure.
Your responsibilities will be varied and not limited to:
- Conducting legal and market research
- Coordinating the launch of new hedge funds
- Handling hedge funds on behalf of clients
- Managing negotiations and legal issues
- Enforcing regulatory changes and other current matters
The successful candidate ideally will have experience working in a law firm or financial institution as a derivatives paralegal. If you have very high attention to detail, excellent work ethics and this sounds like something you would be interested in, please do apply below or send your CV to email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.