9 months ago
Due to solid growth plans in the region, this leading investment bank is looking to hire a negotiator to support the APAC business. You can expect to work with a solid team and in a very professional environment that affords significant profesional development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drafting and negotiating initial margin (IM) documentation with counterparties in APAC.
- Identifying and summarizing in a succinct manner issues arising from the negotiations for internal stakeholders to consider for approval.
- Tracking and ensuring required approvals for non-standard terms are obtained.
- Recording and updating negotiated terms in a legal agreement management system.
- Organizing and arranging for execution of agreements.
- Expertise gained in negotiating ISDA
- Excellent people-management skills
- Effective and confident communicator
- Prior experience working in a global financial institution
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.