West London, London
4 months ago
This organisation is seeking an immediately available Deputy Company Secretary to join their team in West London. This will be a temporary contract role with the opportunity to go permanent for the right individual.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- preparing and organising papers for meetings of the organisation and its various committees and to act as secretary to designated board committees
- managing the company secretarial and regulatory responsibilities of more than 40 overseas subsidiary companies and branch operations
- maintaining the organisations corporate database (Blueprint) and physical records, including shadow records of overseas entities
- creating and managing systems for liaising with overseas managers to ensure compliance with local corporate governance responsibilities
In order to be successful in this role you must:
- Be ICSA qualified or a qualified solicitor
- Have UK listed company experience
- Be proficient in Blueprint
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.