£70000 - £80000 per annum
5 months ago
This global standards organisation is looking for a Deputy Company Secretary to join their team in West London.
Some of your roles and responsibilities will include:
- managing corporate governance responsibilities for the organisation
- preparing and organising papers for meetings of the Board and its various committees and to act as secretary to designated board committees
- managing the company secretarial responsibilities of more than 20 UK subsidiary companies
- maintaining the Group's corporate database (on Blueprint) and physical records, including shadow records of overseas entities
- creating and managing systems for liaising with overseas managers to ensure compliance with local corporate governance responsibilities
In order to be successful in this role, you must have:
- an ICSA qualification or be qualified as a solicitor
- expereince in Blueprint
- Listed company experience
- Experience working with international companies
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.