Dublin, Republic of Ireland
5 months ago
You will play a key role supporting the day to day company secretarial requests of the group including:
- compliance, verification and integrity checks of the data on a regular basis;
- ad hoc projects, liquidations, company formations, reorganisations of capital etc;
- ensuring basic statutory requirements and filings are met, liaising with advisors as appropriate and changes are notified to relevant statutory authorities;
- managing document executions and signing requests and liaising with extrenal providers;
- keeping up to date and as appropriate making recommendations on the effect on the effect of changes in applicable governance requirements and best practice;
- assisting with production of annual report, liaising with audit, the finance team and managing signing;
- overseeing general team administration, and providing support to other members as needed;
- main poc and liaising with registrars for any shareholder queries.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.