Deputy Company Secretary
We are working with a global organisation who are looking for a Deputy Company Secretary to join their team in London. This role will be working closely with the Chief Legal Officer as well as the Finance & Tax team.
You’ll help manage the Company Secretarial team, including subsidiary management, governance, KYC and supporting on M&A. As a genuine team-player, you’ll work across their central, regional, and local Legal teams.
You will ideally have change management and transformation experience in a multi-jurisdictional organisation. Experience with an IPO would be highly beneficial.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Providing support to Chief Legal Officer & Company Secretary at meetings of the Group board and its committees.
* Assisting in drafting subsidiary board minutes/resolutions.
* Managing a group-wide framework to ensure group companies comply with local requirements.
* Implementing tools and procedures to improve record-keeping of group company information.
* Updating and maintaining companies’ info in Global Subsidiary Management System.
* Arranging notarisation/legalisation of documents as and when required.
Requirements for the Deputy Company Secretary Role:
– at least 10 years’ experience within a company secretarial team.
– ICSA qualification or equivalent.
– Experience in a large, multinational company environment, supporting a global portfolio.
– Experience with relevant software packages e.g., Diligent.
– High level planning, prioritisation, and organisational skills.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.