West London, London
£90000 - £110000 per annum
2 months ago
This international organisation is looking for a qualified Deputy Company Secretary to join their team in West London. Working alongside the newly appointed Head of Legal you will be responsible for the company secretarial services to the organisation and their worldwide subsidiaries.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the corporate governance responsibilities for the organisation as if it were a UK listed company
- Managing the company secretarial and regulatory responsibilities of more than 40 overseas subsidiary companies and 20 UK subsidiaries
- Maintain the corporate governance database via Blueprint
- Creating and managing systems for the grant of corporate authorisations, delegations of power, notarisation and legalisation processes and similar corporate activities
- Creating and managing systems for liaising with overseas managers to ensure compliance with local corporate governance responsibilities
To be succesful in this role you will be ACG/FCG status or a qualified solicitor with significant experience working in a CoSec role previously, specifically with overseas subsidiaries. It would also be beneficial to have some experience of working in a listed environment.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.