about 2 months ago
This FTSE 250 financial services organisation is seeking an ICSA qualified Deputy Company Secretary to join their London team.
This role would suit an individual at the Senior Assistant level looking for a step up into their first Deputy role or someone newly in a Deputy position.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the project management and compliance requirements of the organisations AGMs and other shareholder meetings
- Acting as Secretary to the organisation's Audit and Risk Committee.
- Providing direction, assistance and support in the delivery of company secretarial services to Group entities
- Responsibility for the development of 3 junior members of the team
In order to be successful, you must have:
- ICSA qualification
- At least 8 years company secretarial experience
- Experience within a listed, preferably financial services, organisation
- Should you not have financial services experience, you must have experience dealing with an Audit & Risk Committee
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.