A commercial and unique law firm based in Clerkenwell is seeking a Debt Recovery Paralegal to join their close knit team.
This role is to support fee earners in the commercial debt recovery/litigation department by handling cases both pre-action and in court proceedings. You will perform administrative and clerical tasks as well as legal research, maintaining case files and drafting legal documents.
- Preparing letters of claim and general correspondence with debtors / defendants.
- Taking instructions / general communication with clients.
- Keeping client files organised and up to date in a paper / electronic format.
- Other clerical tasks, such as photocopying, making and receiving phone calls and fielding correspondence.
- Preparing court proceedings and general handling of small claims files.
- Dealing with bankruptcy and winding-up proceedings.
The successful candidate should have at least one years' experience working in a debt recovery focussed practice and gained excellent knowledge of debt recovery procedures. You must be capable of handling large work load under strict time constraints.
To discuss this in more detail please email a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.