£50000 - £60000 per annum
over 1 year ago
This organisation is seeking a Data Protection Manager to join their team in London.
Some of your responsibilities as the Data Protection Manager will include:
- Being the first point of contact for the businesses on data protection matters
- Maintaining the organisations personal data inventory, including supporting the businesses to complete personal data questionnaires, reviewing the businesses' responses and providing a first risk assessment of the personal data processes recorded
- Working closely with the businesses to develop and implement best practice on a wide range of activities where personal data is processed including, for example, maintaining website privacy policies and disclaimers relating to the collection of personal data
- Supporting in relation to data protection and information security due diligence conducted on high risk third party suppliers including tailoring due diligence for the relevant supplier where necessary, reviewing the suppliers' responses, providing an initial assessment as to suitability
In order to be successful in this role, you must have:
- At least 5 years experience in a data protection role
- Excellent communications skills and the confidence to communicate with all levels of the businesses and make decision relating to data protection
- Passion for the retail and hospitality industry
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.