Up to £44000 per annum
9 months ago
A leader in their industry is seeking a Data Protection and Compliance Manager.
A leading trade organisation in the automotive industry are looking for a Data Protection & Compliance Manager to join them. This position will also allow for that individual to be the recognised DPO for the organisation. You will join a friendly, fun and close team who will undoubtedly be fantastic to work with. Ideally you will have a mix of corporate compliance and data protection experience, however if not, we can still discuss suitability.
As well as managing data protection you will also be managing bribery, modern slavery and anit-trust matters. Some duties involved:
- Documenting data flows across the group to ensure personal data is managed effectively and in line with regulation;
- Maintain and revise policies and procedures to ensure a compliance programme which prevents unethical and improper activities.
- Develop a system for handling violations of policies, procedures and rules
- Report to senior management and stakeholders
- Develop and maintain training programmes
- Promoting good practice throughout the organisation
If you are interested in more information regarding this position, please apply into this advert, message me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/elliot-cox-642456103/ or email met - email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.