Would you like to work for an European Insurance heavyweight?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a European insurance company based in Croydon. They are seeking a Compliance and Data Protection Executive to join them initially on a 12 month FTC with possible view to extend dependent on workload. You will be the go to SME for privacy for the company so this role needs someone able to discuss matters with senior stakeholders and help keep the company compliant.
What they would like you to do?
- Support the company's implementation, management and monitoring of compliance matters
- Deal with ad hoc compliance queries relating Privacy to existing business, new business, new products, new clients
- Working closely with all departments to improve awareness of relevant regulatory requirements
- Escalate issues as necessary to the Head of Department and provide reports on a regular basis and as directed
- Advising on and handling Breach and Data Rights request / reporting both internally and externally and maintaining internal logs
- Deals with providing guidance to business as to how to action rights, requests, public data privacy communications (Privacy Notice, Marketing notices, Legitimate Interest texts) and complaints of local data subjects (employees, C Customers, providers)
- Performs roll out of local awareness and local/regional training, based on plan by RDPO
What they would like you to have?
- Strong knowledge of legislative and regulatory frameworks in Financial Services
- Detailed knowledge of FCA regulations and legislation which impact on conduct of business in areas of general insurance
- Detailed knowledge of Data Protection legislation
- Experience of providing training and auditing
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.