over 1 year ago
Would you like to work for a large European company as their Data Protection Advisor/Paralegal?
This company are looking to grow their privacy team within their legal department to assist with the additional work load produced within the privacy sphere in recent times as we are all aware. This would be a role in a fast-paced business which has easy access to travel around Europe and with subsidised travel, this role looks exciting and reports directly into the Group DPO.
There would also be opportunity for the right candidate who either has already carried out the LPC or is studying towards it to then gain a Training Contract with them and qualify as a Privacy Counsel if desired and suitable.
What they would like you to do:
- Providing advice to the business on data protection matters;
- Carrying out Data Protection Impact Assessments;
- Supporting on data protection clauses in contracts;
- Supporting the DPO in managing the Data Protection Compliance Programme;
- Providing support on data protection projects;
- Providing training to the business; and
- Managing data rights requests.
What they would like you to have:
- Some data protection experience - 6 months+ ideally
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Ability to deal with large volumes of work and prioritise effectively
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.