£95000 - £125000 per annum
6 months ago
Data Privacy Solicitor
Magic Circle firm
Outstanding opportunity at our client, an elite Magic Circle firm for a Data Privacy Solicitor to join ASAP for 6 months.
The Data Privacy team handles standalone complex data privacy matters that arise in other practice areas across the firm.
- Advising on standalone data privacy matters, including GDPR compliance projects
- Working on data breaches
- Advising on all aspects of a wide range of matters including M&A, joint ventures, outsourcing and investigations.
- Assisting with the firm's Data Privacy client events
- Writing ad-hoc articles for journals and clients
The successful Data Privacy Solicitor is likely to have:
- Upwards of 1+ PQE
- Data privacy knowledge as a specialism or from another practice area such as TMT/technology/commercial IP/IT
- Able to draft and negotiate contractual provisions
- Ability to research and analyse specific issues and draft memoranda to clients
The firm offers incredible training for its associates, and you will be involved in weekly meetings and regular round table discussions.
To apply for this excellent Data Privacy Solicitor vacancy, please apply ASAP or contact Sandra Pavlou for a confidential discussion.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.