about 1 year ago
Would you be interested in joining one of the world's largest live entertainment providers?
I am working with a fantastic client in the media and entertainment space. With operations active in over 40 countries and various events every hour of the day, they are on a mission to become the best in the industry. They are seeking a newly qualified Privacy Counsel to join their exiting company and privacy team and aid them in achieving the highest standard of privacy.
What you will be doing:
- Supporting the reviewing and resolution of contentious matters;
- Supporting and amending existing agreements with their clients, partners and suppliers to comply with the EU GDPR in alignment with their standard templates and work closely with their Legal division;
- Monitoring, reviewing and assessing new laws and regulations, and providing advice regarding their implications to the company;
- Conduct training on and raise awareness of privacy matters;
- Work alongside senior legal and privacy leads on a varied array of matters
What they would like you to have:
- Qualified solicitor (NQ-1 year PQE) as an associate at a top-tier law firm or in-house, with a seat in Data Privacy or related areas of law
- Proven ability and commitment to work both independently and collaboratively with numerous people at all levels throughout the company
- Desirably, having a privacy qualification such as CIPP, BCS or similar. But not a requirement
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.