Dublin, Republic of Ireland
10 months ago
Our client, a leading software communications company is looking to hire a Data Protection and Privacy Counsel for its office in Dublin.
The role involves leading and handling cutting-edge and complex legal matters and projects involving privacy and data protection across the EMEA region.
- Provide practical legal assessments of data protection and privacy risk across multiple jurisdictions
- Support a wider legal team on European regulatory and litigation matters
- Represent the company before regulators and other relevant parties across EMEA
- Support data protection and associated regulatory compliance across EMEA
- Review and advise on pending and developing applicable law and regulation across EMEA
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years post qualification and strong experience advising on data protection compliance issues, a strong work ethic, and a keen interest in learning about new technologies and areas of the law.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hamish Richmond: email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.