PCH - Data Analytics_1595494291
4 months ago
My client, a top tier financial institution is looking for a Data Engineer / Data Analytics to join their team based in London. The role sits within the First line Risk Department, a front office risk management function. Specifically, the role is embedded within the Innovation and Change team.
- Data Management:
- Design, develop and maintain scalable data pipelines for MongoDB
- Develop data ingestion, data pipelines and integrations processes
- R developments:
- Design, develop and maintain Proprietary R Packages
- Design, develop and maintain Shiny Dashboards
- Develop R Modules for risk management by implementing best practices
- Additional Features:
- Open minded to test and integrate new technologies into the stack
- Propose innovative solutions to enhance the core platform
- Ideally minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Advanced R (or Python) Coding Skills
- Good understanding of Shiny Framework, Unix OS.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.