City of London, London
£80000 - £100000 per annum
11 months ago
A top international law firm based in the City are looking for a DAC 6 Lawyer / Advisor to join their risk and compliance function, and advise the firm on the impending EU Mandatory Disclosure Rules.
Candidates must have strong knowledge of DAC6, but do not need to be legally qualified (although this is preferential).
- Designing and implementing a compliance process for DAC6
- Identifying matters on which the Firm has been advised will be reportable
- Leading thinking on DAC6 compliance and management
- Liaising with tax lawyers to keep the firm up to date on latest developments
- Educating senior internal stakeholders on the regulation
There are permanent and fixed term opportunities available within this team and salary is competitive.
Please get in touch if you'd like further details.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.