Credit Risk Project Manager – Contract
Our Client a Global Investment Bank is seeking a Credit Risk Project Manager.
Wholesale Credit & Lending (WCL) is an important contributor to the Group: it supports 80% of the revenues generated by Wholesale banking and forms a key part of the Group-wide transformation.
In 2020 we announced the formation of a WCL Transformation & Delivery organisation, bringing together credit and lending-related transformation programmes across Commercial Banking, Global Banking, Risk Transformation and Digital Business Services.
WCL Transformation & Delivery is responsible for delivering high priority programmes to simplify, digitise at scale and automate the credit and lending journey, as well as supporting the creation of a new, globally consistent credit and lending organisation serving both GB and CMB business lines which collectively build towards our vision of becoming a leader in digitally enabled domestic and cross border lending across network, by improving customer experience generating competitive advantage through use of data and participation in emerging borrowing models.
The Associate Director, Delivery Lead, <enter function name> will primarily be responsible for:
- Developing portfolio roadmap for respective area and execution against that roadmap.
- Manage the project approach and build stakeholder buy in around the project plan, commitments and changes
- Understanding of data / process flows for model implementation
- Support management of scope schedule, resourcing, dependencies, communications, and budget
- Manage, monitor and report progress, issues, dependencies, risks to portfolio lead, internal stakeholders and steering committees.
- Make recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realization.
- Wholesale Credit Risk Project Management
- Track record of leading delivery through teams directly and indirectly across local and remote environments
- Proven ability in working across multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural diverse work environments
- Evidence of managing and satisfying multiple stakeholders and perspectives in a fluid and changing environment
- High level of drive and motivation to ensure successful delivery of complex transformational initiatives
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.