Hong Kong, Hong Kong
HK$800000 - HK$1000000 per annum
over 1 year ago
I'm currently recruiting a Credit Risk Manager role for a Virtual Bank in Hong Kong. The Credit Risk Manager will play a vital role in developing the credit risk framework for the business and will join the organisation at an exciting time in their development.
- Assist in developing internal retail and SME credit risk management procedures and guidelines related to regulatory requirement
- Ensure all internal credit policies and procedures are in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Keep abreast of new regulatory requirements related to risk management processes
- Assist in preparing sumaries/reports and other information required by HKMA and external auditors
- Participate in ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor or above in risk management, business administration, finance, mathematics or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' experience in credit risk management
- In-depth knowledge of consumer credit cycle, including familiarity with credit bureau and knowledge of loan products
- Experience in formulating credit risk policy, process and procedure
- Familiarity with Basel Accord and HKMA regulatory requirements
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.