My client, a Top Tier Global Bank is looking for a Credit Risk Impairment Manager to join their team based in Milan, Italy.
Deputizing the Head of Credit Risk & Impairment in managing a team of 7 people, you will be responsible for delivering credit risk and impairment forecasting, planning and stress testing activities for Italy Retail and Wealth portfolios (Mortgages). You will be recognized as a subject matter expert in Credit Risk and Impairment and knowledge of others - guides technical direction.
- Delivering short and long term impairment and capital forecasting, intra month impairment outlooks, end of month impairment calculations and supporting documentation, EBA and PRA Impairment and Capital Stress Testing and impairment related regulatory reporting ensuring alignment of deliverables with the bank's quality standards and accurate execution of controls framework.
- Performs and supports execution of portfolio monitoring analysis and production of MI to support definition of portfolio management strategies.
- Having broad and comprehensive understanding of concepts and principles within own discipline
- Credit Risk Impairment
- Credit Risk Analysis
- Credit Risk Transformation and Change initiatives
- MI - Reporting and analysis of Italian Corporate and Wealth portfolio
- Team Management
- Technical Skills - Good SAS Knowledge. Excellent Excel modelling and analysis skills. Strong understanding of advanced impairment actual and/or forecasting methodologies. Good knowledge of credit risk, covering secured, unsecured and SME lending. Good knowledge of financial planning process. Experience in statistical modelling.
- Analytical ability - Analysis skills, evidenced through portfolio performance analysis and specific issue analysis. Well organized with strong attention to details. Proficiency in performing data analysis and reporting utilizing a standard statistical package.
- Team working - collaborates with team members and with cross functional teams involving numerous colleagues both internal and external. Is open to share knowledge and support more junior colleagues.
- Fluency in English is essential
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.