PCH - Risk_1602512330
5 months ago
My client, a Top Tier Global Bank is looking for a Wholesale Credit Risk Business Analyst/Project Manager with a background in stress testing or Basel 3 regulation to join their team based in London.
This role will undertake quantitative and qualitative analysis in order to elicit clear requirements from the business and translate these effectively throughout the project lifecycle.
What you will be doing:
- Partnering with Regulatory Reporting team to define incremental data sourcing requirement for credit risk reporting
- Partnering with Quant Analytics & Risk teams to define new projections modelling methodology requirements for the Stress Testing credit risk projections engines
- Support colleagues to define, develop and translate requirements at specific stages of the project lifecycle, developing an understanding of different types of requirements and how these translate into test conditions.
- Support implementation phases
- Day to day running of requirement management systems, change control and document standards.
What we are looking for:
- Strong banking book credit risk background
- Experience in credit risk stress testing and Basel 3 regulation
- Business Analyst/Project Manager experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in business, finance, mathematics, related field or equivalent experience
- Appreciation of financial services industry and interest in practice area
- Evidence of an aptitude for quantitative analysis
- Ability to work with little supervision, proactive, with drive and energy
- Team player able to manage conflict and conflicting priorities
- Attention to detail and desire and ability to see a task through to the end
- Good interpersonal skills (both written and oral)
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Desire and commitment to make a difference.
- Willingness to test own understanding through effective questioning techniques and to be persistent in questioning where necessary
- Delivery focused, and able to prioritise own work and meet and manage deadlines
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.