PCH - Risk_1582816877
about 1 year ago
My client, a Top Tier Global Bank is looking for multiple Wholesale Credit Risk Business Analyst contractors to join their team based in London.
These roles will be part of the Basel III Reform Programme for:
1) Core Banking work stream which is mandated to capture GB requirements for Basel 3 Reform with a particular focus on implications for limit management and transactional / product systems.
2) Collateral work stream which is mandated to capture GB, Commercial Banking (CMB), and Global Trade and Receivables Finance (GTRF) requirements for a new Collateral Management System.
- The role holder will be expected to work closely with stakeholders to define and agree the necessary scope, deliver clear and concise requirements, document as-is business processes, perform gap analysis, define to-be processes, ultimately ensuring all changes required to (1) in-scope systems and business processes to meet the regulations are captured, articulated, understood and agreed by all stakeholders OR (2) to deliver a new Collateral Management System and embed its usage across the relevant business functions are captured, articulated, understood and agreed by all stakeholders. As the programme progresses, involvement in guiding and shaping implementation activities and acceptance testing will be required.
- Strong Business Analyst experience and wholesale credit risk experience
- Strong SME domain knowledge of one or more of the followings: end to end credit processes, Basel 3, CRD IV, Banking book collateral, RWA Calculations, Bank limits
- Deep understanding of Wholesale Credit Risk specifically LGD calculations and upstream inputs e.g. Collateral and Exposure calculations
- Presentation of complex ideas succinctly, both verbally and in written form
- Preparation of content for and presentation to governance forums and senior stakeholders
- Generation of business requirements documentation and strong process mapping skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, stakeholder engagement and management
- Significant experience of working with a combination of Relationship Bankers, Credit Risk, Regulatory Reporting, and Finance teams globally
- Working within agile project delivery
- Previous delivery of CRD4 and Basel 2/3 is highly desirable
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in subject quote "Credit Risk BA"
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.