I'm currently recruiting a Credit Risk Analytics Manager for a dynamic fintech business in Hong Kong. The organisation specialise in the wealth management sector and are looking for an experienced risk manager, who is comfortable working independently. You will work directly for the CEO and be responsible for developing risk models and ensuring that the business meets governance and business expectations.
* Develop and manage credit risk models to measure and manage credit risk of the portfolio
* Analyse and report on performance of the models, and improve where necessary
* Collaborate with consultants and external model validators to ensure governance framework is being met
* Develop analytical solutions for stakeholders, to be used when considering credit decisions, business strategies, risk appetite and capital assessment
* Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or equivalent
* Minimum 7 years' experience in statistical and risk modelling, including proficiency in SAS, SQL, Python or R
* Analytical and independent approach
* Experience in risk analytics or credit risk management - ideally with exposure to both wholesale and consumer portfolios
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.