PCH - Risk_1611071130
11 months ago
Reporting to the Head of Credit Risk Management Group, you will be responsible for proactively monitors and analyses the bank's portfolio including stress testing, to control and manage risks in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
This role is responsible for conduct various monitoring and reporting tasks to ensure concerns on credit risk are identified and shared with management appropriately and in a timely manner and also to provide support and guidance in relation to credit risk and portfolio management to internal counterparts.
What you will be doing:
- Create accurate and timely portfolio and credit risk management reports.
- Credit Control and Exception Monitoring.
- Collation of credit and market related information.
- Ensure accurate and timely valuation of banking portfolio assets.
- Assist in other credit risk related tasks as and when required.
- Support secretarial administration of regional committees.
What we are looking for:
- Understanding of capital markets and macro-economics
- Understanding of corporate finance and commercial banking
- Good level of Excel skills
- Ability to identify and apply basic concepts throughout different types of reports
- Capacity to deliver credit risk & portfolio reports accurately within allocated timescale
- Ability to quickly understand and accurately follow procedures manuals and systems
- Proactive and flexible attitude
- Attention to detail
- Capacity to plan and organise own workload
- A good level of inter-personal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Qualification in finance/risk management subject desirable, but not essential
- Basic understanding of fixed income, equity, foreign exchange and derivatives
- Advanced Access database and VBA skills
- Understanding of various financial products incl. CDS, LBO, PE funds, Structured Fin
- Knowledge of loan/derivatives booking systems
For more details, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.