Amsterdam, North Holland
8 months ago
For our client, an international commercial insurance company, we are looking for a credit controller for a fixed term of employment of 6 months. The role is based in Amsterdam or Brussels.
About the role:
- Ensure that Credit Control procedures are compliant and align with Head Office requirements;
- Review daily and monthly aged debt for accuracy and follow up with the brokers for settlement within terms;
- Communicate with Brokers to resolve queries and reduce aged debt;
- Support processing efficiencies and improve accuracy of data;
- Monitor reviews and verify sensitive billing statements and premium audits for each account and determine appropriate billing method according to customer requirements and expectations;
- Ensure that any reconciliation differences are identified and followed up appropriately;
- Prepare a monthly analysis of debtor issues, concerns and plans to support monthly debtor reviews both within the team and with other business areas;
- Comply with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- A minimum of 1 years' of experience in credit control;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- French and/or German would be considered a plus;
- Bachelor Degree in Credit Management, Controlling or Accounting;
- Experience in insurance or brokers markets is preferred.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.