£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Brilliant Company and Benefits List
- London Offices
This is a brilliant opportunity to be the Head of a credit administration for this long standing client of ours within the financial sector.
The roles primary focus is to provide quality risk and credit recommendations in compliance with the regulations and requirements. Some of the duties are:
- Reviewing corporates by accessing the financial information and risk involved
- Creating risk appraisals
- Contribution to risk proposals and credit reviews
- Producing RLU reports
- Ensuring guidelines are followed throughout report generation
- University Degree or equivalent
- Banking industry experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience within FI and corporate/ real estate credit functions
- Experience in Trade Finance proposals
- 25 days holiday
- Lunch Allowance
- 10% Group pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Medical Insurance for you and family
- Group income protection
- Personal Accident Cover
- Season Ticket Loans
- Personal Loan
This company will provide you with full support and a brilliant opportunity to hold an integral role at the company that will allow this to become your ideal new role.
Do not hesitate to be the first person they consider! Apply now in order to learn more about this fantastic opportunity!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.