Credit Risk Administrator | London | Hybrid | Amazing Benefits
Taylor Root has an amazing opportunity for an experienced Credit Administrator to join one of the world’s largest financial institutions!
The Credit Risk Administrator will be part of the Credit Administrator Department who is responsible for managing Documentation and Credit Control activities.
The Successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 Years experience in a similar role.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Record all the transactions in the Share Point Workflow system.
- Ensure smooth flow of day-to-day activities and transactions assigned by the team leader.
- Maintain credit facility files with all the relevant documents received from the Coverage teams, scanning of facility documentation before recording them in the vault for safe custody.
- Prepare standard & non-standard documentation, Syndicated Agreements, Facility Offer Letters, Security related documents, Internal & External legal opinions and other condition precedent documents, etc. in compliance with sanctioned credit approvals.
- Ensure all security/support documents have been properly executed, signatures are verified and authenticities of the signatories are supported by resolution/POA
- Encode and activate credit limits and ensure accurate detailing before inputting the same into the Bank’s system.
- Maintain accuracy with regards to application of interest rates, commission, charges and various types of fee.
- Prepare and submit monthly activity report on illustrating the total volume of transactions processed by the department.
- Prepare and circulate documentation deficiency (expired/deferred documents) and collateral reports and following up for its timely submission /renewal.
- Effectively manage key stakeholders and business expectations.
- Timely response to service and support requests, queries and escalations
- Stay abreast of latest developing concepts, new regulations and Group Credit guidelines.
Essential experience and skills required:
- Innovative, strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- High integrity and business ethics.
- Solid experience and knowledge in Credit Admin Functions and legal documentation.
- In depth knowledge of Banking sector, client’s sectors, industries and market trends.
- Very good knowledge of Banking Products / Corporate Credit Administration functions.
- Good knowledge of Bank’s Core Banking System and any other associated systems.
- Knowledge and use of banking software systems, basic PC skills and MS Office.
Please do reach out to me directly to find out more information email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.