10 months ago
A fantastic opportunity to join an IBOR Transition Programme from the initial phases in Traded Risk has arisen at a consultancy firm based in London.
This role has come about as a result of the need for Traded Risk to be in a state of readiness in terms of being able to support Front Office change to offer clients a seamless transition from products referencing IBORs to suitable alternatives.
The Programme will consist of two main phases: Phase one, to allow trades to flow through Traded Risk infrastructure, taking into account the upcoming transition. Phase two, to show the ability to support advanced Risk model calculations through IMM Counterparty Risk CCR models and Market Risk VaR models, in a bid to avoid capital uplift, impact on revenues and to remain competitive.
- Experience in either Counterparty and Market Risk or Trading
- Strong technical understanding of market risk calculation and counterparty risk calculation and aggregation
- Strong understanding of underlying models in the valuation/risk space.
- Ability to interpret complex risk reports from multiple sources and ability to identify key material risks
- Understanding of counterparty risk regulation and incoming regulatory directives
- Ability to form strong working relationships, interpret complex business requirements, obtain data from multiple sources and prioritise competing demands
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.